Join U-M's department of Occupational Safety & Environmental Health, along with representatives from several federal government agencies, on Wednesday, November 30 for a day of networking and exploration of the requirements for international importation of biological shipments for testing and research purposes.
This FREE workshop will be held at U-M's North Campus Research Complex and features representatives from the:
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- United States Customs and Border Protection (CBP)
- United States Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), and the
- United States Fish and Wildlife Service
As part of this day-long workshop, agency representatives will share their responsibilities, discuss how to prepare materials for proper transport, and how to apply for the necessary permits. Please note that you must pre-register for this event.
Additional details are available on the event flyer, which can be printed and posted in your work area. If you have questions about this event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (734) 647-3133.