Revised IVAC Histology Rates Go Into Effect September 1, 2022
ULAM’s In-Vivo Animal Core (IVAC) has recently announced changes to its histology service rates.
These rates (available for review below) will go into effect on September 1, 2022, and are applicable to the following services:
- Standard histology procedures
- Immunohistochemistry stains
- Special histochemical stains
Rate adjustments for these select services are updated on the IVAC webpage and in MiCORES effective September 1. The new rates will be reflected on month-end billing statements available for viewing in eRAM by October 7.
Important note for all external U-M customers: If you have submitted a request for histology services within the past six months, or have pending submissions with an open PO, please contact the ULAM Finance Team at email@example.com for a revised estimate.
These changes were implemented after a periodic rate review was conducted to ensure appropriate cost recovery. All rates have been reviewed and approved by the University’s Financial Analysis Office.
- Contact the IVAC team at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about IVAC services, or to request assistance with planning your next project
- Questions about rates or budgeting may be directed to the ULAM Business Office at email@example.com or (734) 764-0277