Michael Ream, LAT, ALAT
Quality Assurance Specialist, Animal Care & Use Office
In his role as a Quality Assurance Specialist in the Animal Care & Use Office, Mike is responsible for:
- Conducting Quality Assurance (QA) visits with investigators to improve their compliance confidence,
- Identifying impediments to the conduct of sound research, and
- Serving as an advocate and educational resource for the U-M research community.
- Two years experience as a Research Compliance Associate (RCA), Animal Care & Use Office (ACUO)
- Three months of administrative experience, ACUO
- Five years of experience as an Animal Care Supervisor, Unit for Laboratory Animal Medicine (ULAM)
- Five years of experience as an Animal Care Technician, ULAM
- Three years of experience as a farm hand, Michigan State University
VIRTUAL OFFICE HOURS
Want to schedule a quick Zoom meeting with Mike? Join the QA Team's Queue at animalcare.umich.edu/virtual-qa-hours or learn more about Virtual Office Hours.
Phone: (734) 764-9122
Affiliation: Animal Care & Use Office (ACUO)
Posted on: Friday, April 7, 2023 - 09:18