Noel B. Ramsey, MS, CPIA, LVT, LATG
Quality Assurance Specialist, Animal Care & Use Office
PI Advocate, Animal Care & Use Program
As a Quality Assurance Specialist in the Animal Care & Use Office, Noel is responsible for conducting quality assurance reviews of animal research activities and identifying new process improvements to minimize regulatory burden on Principal Investigators (PIs) and their study teams.
As the PI Advocate, Noel also:
- Provides personal service to new PIs and those PIs needing extra assistance with protocols
and compliance-related processes
- Provides individualized problem solving for PIs with continuing issues and concerns
- Works with faculty to address areas of regulatory burden
- Eight years of regulatory compliance experience, Animal Care & Use Office
- Three years experience as a Research Scientist/Clinical Research Coordinator, Animal Blood Resources, Intl.
- 15 years of experience as a Senior Associate Scientist/Associate Scientist (CNS Biology, Psychatric Disorders, Vascular and Cardiac Diseases), Pfizer/Warner - Lambert
- Two years experience as an Assistant Scientist, University of Michigan Internal Medicine
VIRTUAL OFFICE HOURS
Want to schedule a quick Zoom meeting with Noel? Join the QA Team's Queue at animalcare.umich.edu/virtual-qa-hours or learn more about Virtual Office Hours.
Phone: (734) 764-2187
Affiliation: Animal Care & Use Office (ACUO)
Posted on: Tuesday, March 1, 2022 - 15:20