Scot Pittman, BS, LATG
Quality Assurance Specialist, Animal Care & Use Office
In his role as a Quality Assurance Specialist in the Animal Care & Use Office, Scot is responsible for:
- Conducting Quality Assurance (QA) visits with investigators to improve their compliance confidence,
- Identifying impediments to the conduct of sound research, and
- Serving as an advocate and educational resource for the U-M research community.
- Nine years experience as an Animal Care Supervisor, Unit for Laboratory Animal Medicine (ULAM)
- Seven years experience as an Animal Care Technician, ULAM
VIRTUAL OFFICE HOURS
Want to schedule a quick Zoom meeting with Scot? Join the QA Team's Queue at animalcare.umich.edu/virtual-qa-hours or learn more about Virtual Office Hours.
Phone: (734) 647-8198
Affiliation: Animal Care & Use Office (ACUO)
Posted on: Thursday, May 5, 2022 - 10:38