The Animal Care & Use Newsletter, published quarterly by the Animal Care & Use Office (ACUO) and the Unit for Laboratory Animal Medicine (ULAM), features the latest news and updates affecting the animal care and use community at the University of Michigan (U-M), including:
- Information about updated policies, guidelines, and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Important upcoming deadlines and reminders
- Select animal care and use training opportunities available to U-M faculty and staff
Additional information can also be found on our Announcements and Events & Workshops page(s). A full list of recently updated Animal Care & Use Program documents pre-sorted by Last Updated Date is available on the Animal Care A-Z website.
- December Animal Care & Use Newsletter (December 19, 2022)
- October Animal Care & Use Newsletter (October 20, 2022)
- June Animal Care & Use Newsletter (June 16, 2022)
- March Animal Care & Use Newsletter (March 16, 2022)
- December Animal Care & Use Newsletter (December 21, 2021)
- September Animal Care & Use Newsletter (September 29, 2021)
Don’t forget to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your Address Book or list of approved senders to ensure that you continue receiving important email messages and updates from the ACU Program, including the quarterly Animal Care & Use Newsletter.
Questions about the Animal Care & Use Newsletter, including how to sign up to receive the quarterly newsletter, should be sent to email@example.com.