Report Animal Concerns

Connect with Us

If you’re looking for a specific individual, start with our Personnel Directory, which can be sorted by name, unit affiliation, or role.

Frequently Used Contacts




Animal Care & Use Office (ACUO)

(734) 763-8028

Institutional Animal Care & Use Committee (IACUC)

(734) 763-8028

Unit for Laboratory Animal Medicine (ULAM)

(734) 764-0277

ULAM Training Core

(734) 763-8039

Media & Public Relations

(734) 764-2220

Program Contact Directory

For U-M Employees: Download the ACU Program Contact Directory to print and post in your work area. Please note: valid U-M login credentials required to access.

Requesting Veterinary Care

Monday โ€“ Friday
6:00 AM โ€“ 5:00 PM
Call ULAM at
(734) 936-1037

Monday โ€“ Friday
5:00 PM โ€“ 6:00 AM
Call DPSS at
(734) 763-1131

Weekends & Holidays
Contact the on-site
Veterinary Technician
at (734) 936-1037

Obtaining Veterinary Care

General Inquiries

Not sure who to contact? Complete the form below and we’ll direct your question to the appropriate contact. This form should NOT be used to report ill or injured animals to veterinary staff.โœฑ

Concerns about animal welfare that do NOT require immediate veterinary attention should be submitted via the Animal Concern Hotline.

โœฑNote: The U-M does not provide veterinary care, medical attention, or intervention for privately-owned pets, wildlife, and/or other companion animals.


Last updated: