- Animal Care & Use Program Grant Boilerplate Language
- Animal Handler Medical Surveillance Program
- Animal Redistribution Intake Form
- eRAM Step-by-Step Instructions for Shared Rodent Strains
- eRAM V2 Overview of Changes
- eRAM V2 Reference Materials
- Helpful Information: Navigating the Proper Use of Substances, Agents, Medical Materials, and Drugs with Animals
- ITS Advanced Research Computing Secure Enclave Services (SES) U-M controlled computing environment for the hosting and analysis of CUI and/or other restricted research data.
- My Strain Initiative Quality Control Guide
- National Archives Website on Controlled Unclassified Information Link to the agency that oversees the federal CUI Program. This website contains the CUI Registry, links to policies, guidelines, and more.
- Occupational Hazards & Safety Concerns Associated with Animal Care Facilities Brochure
- Poster Presentation: Optimizing Pairing Practices for Female New Zealand White Rabbits
- Poster Presentation: Troubleshooting Aggressive Behaviors in Pair Housed Rabbits Using Environmental Enrichment
- Poster Presentation: Weight Variation Trends in Juvenile and Adult Male Pair Housed New Zealand White Rabbits
- Presentation: Rabbit Categories of Enrichment
- Protective Equipment for Working with Animals
- QA Team Virtual Office Hours
- Quick Reference Sheet: How to Run Training Reports in eRAM Access via Level-1 login on the Animal Care A-Z website
- Quick Reference Sheet: Monitoring Expired Drugs & Medical Materials
- Quick Reference Sheet: Understanding ULAM Per-Diem Rates
- Rodent Health Surveillance Techniques
- Rodent Health Surveillance Tests Performed Quarterly
- Self-Guided Evaluation of Animal Activities & Protocol Content Form Please note: Level-1 login required to access
- U-M Charge to the Institutional Animal Care & Use Committee
- U-M Developed Mouse Models
- U-M ITS Safe Computing Data Classification Levels U-M institutional data is classified into one of four classifications or sensitivity levels. Researchers should become familiar with these levels and consider whether additional procedures should be implemented to adequately protect and manage the data used in and generated by research.
- U-M Library's Laboratory Animal Medicine Research Guide
- ULAM Technical Services Request Form
- Animal Surgery Operating Rooms Facility Use & Technical Support Request Form
- ULAM Training Request Form
- eRAM Principal Investigator Authorization Request Form
- AALAS Learning Library Request for Enrollment Form Use this form to request access to external online training offered through the AALAS Learning Library
Cohen Comparative Medicine Research Project Report Form
Offered to current Unit for Laboratory Animal Medicine (ULAM) residents only.
Commissioning Document Questionnaire for Approval of New Animal Use Space
* Please note: this document should only be completed after consulting with ACUO and/or ULAM staff.
- Germ-Free Mouse Facility User Request Form
- ULAM Anesthetic Machine Service Authorization Form
- ULAM Diagnostic Case Request Form ULAM Employees Only. Special permissions and Level-1 login required.
- Aquatics Facilities – Are You Inspection Ready? Checklist Please note: Level-1 login required to access
- Cohen Comparative Medicine Research Award Application Offered to current Unit for Laboratory Animal Medicine (ULAM) residents only.
- Postdoctoral Clinical Training Program Application Application available for download from the Veterinary Internship & Residency Matching Program (VIRMP) website.
Veterinary Student Summer Fellowship Application
Application (available via PDF download) for the 12-week ULAM Veterinary Student Summer Fellowship Program.
ULAM Pathology Core
- Dilution Chemistry Bias
- Effects of Hemolysis Artifact in Liasys
- HT5 Scatterplots
- ULAM Pathology Core ACPL Hematology and Clinical Chemistry Sample Guidelines
- ULAM Pathology Core Digital Slide Scanning Sample Guidelines
- ULAM Pathology Core Histology Sample Guidelines
- ULAM Pathology Core Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Sample Guidelines
- ULAM Pathology Core MiCORES Submission Guide
- ULAM Pathology Core Necropsy/Tissue Collection and Tissue Fixation/Trimming Sample Guidelines