Ashley Duval, AAS, LATG
Quality Assurance Specialist, Animal Care & Use Office
In her role as a Quality Assurance Specialist in the Animal Care & Use Office, Ashley is responsible for:
- Conducting Quality Assurance (QA) visits with investigators to improve their compliance confidence,
- Identifying impediments to the conduct of sound research, and
- Serving as an advocate and educational resource for the U-M research community.
- Three years of experience as a Research Compliance Associate (RCA), Animal Care & Use Office (ACUO)
- Four years of experience as an Animal Care Supervisor, Unit for Laboratory Animal Medicine (ULAM)
- Eight years of experience as an Animal Technician, ULAM
- Three years of experience as a Research Associate, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
VIRTUAL OFFICE HOURS
Want to schedule a quick Zoom meeting with Ashley? Join the QA Team's Queue at animalcare.umich.edu/virtual-qa-hours or learn more about Virtual Office Hours.
Phone: (734) 764-9122
Affiliation: Animal Care & Use Office (ACUO)
Posted on: Friday, April 7, 2023 - 09:17