Cornerstone Learning – A Few Reminders to Help You Be More Successful
November 15, 2022
MLearning – the learning management system for all animal care and use training classes provided through the Unit for Laboratory Animal Medicine (ULAM) Training Core – was replaced by Cornerstone Learning on Monday, November 7.
- The new Cornerstone Learning URL is https://michmed.csod.com/samldefault.aspx; please update your bookmarks accordingly.
- Training assignments from Cornerstone Learning are sent via email and may come from either firstname.lastname@example.org OR NoReply–Cornerstone@csod.com. Note: These messages are legitimate, and links contained within can be trusted.
- PIs and Lab Contacts can check for training due on their protocol via the “Training” tab of their Protocol Workspace in eRAM. For step-by-step instructions, review the Quick Reference Sheet: How to Run Training Reports in eRAM (available via PDF download).
- As a suggested best practice to avoid delays in protocol/amendment approvals that may result from incomplete training, it is recommended that protocol training reports are run:
- When new personnel join the laboratory
- When animal handling details change (e.g., handling a new species, performing surgery, or handling hazards)
- Before submitting a new protocol OR protocol amendment
- Before a protocol is due for renewal
Need Additional Assistance?
- For additional tips on using Cornerstone Learning, visit michmed.org/cornerstone.
- For questions related to animal care and use training, please contact the ULAM Training Core at email@example.com.
Posted on: Friday, December 2, 2022 - 07:10