To help keep the research community apprised of important updates and changes impacting animal care and use at the University of Michigan, ULAM Faculty Veterinarians will be hosting virtual Vet Check-In Meetings in January 2022.
In addition to addressing facility-specific and user-submitted questions, veterinarians will also discuss several topics of interest, including:
- Upcoming changes to buprenorphine dosing for rodents,
- Important reminders about light timers in animal housing rooms,
- New information for carprofen storage,
- Updates on ongoing shortages of pentobarbital and pentobarbital euthanasia solutions, and
- Arranging veterinary consultations for modifications to anesthesia or euthanasia methods.
No RSVP is required to attend; however, Level-1 U-M login credentials will be required to log in to the Zoom meetings.
At least one member from each lab is encouraged to attend a meeting with the ULAM Faculty Veterinarian who provides care and oversight for the facility where the lab’s animals are housed.
Review the Complete List of Vet Check-In Meetings for more information,
If you have questions or concerns about ULAM Faculty Vet Check-In Meetings, please contact the ULAM Business Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (734) 764-0277.
Links marked with a lock icon can only be accessed using valid Level-1 U-M login credentials.